Friday, January 6, 2012

Lego Batman... and other heroes join also


Just when i was thinking i had no more Lego Batman play time left and me and my mom (Yes my mom.) had played the game to death... a sequel is... coming? Nothing official yet but at the same time its high time Lego Batman got a sequel. My personal favorite Lego game to brick i couldn't wait for the sequel, hold on though there's more than you think.


Yeah that's a rumor all right, but this time its Lego Batman 2! *coughs* also with Superman and Wonder Woman. While i think Lego Batman could have had its own stand alone sequel adding in the other heroes of DC is a good move again though Lego Superman couldn't have been that hard.... or still in possible thought?


While keeping the core gameplay that makes the Lego games great i don't see how this game could fail by any means, the only thing this game needs is story and cameos from DC heroes and co-op with an endless amount of play time and re play value with all the characters you can select. In development for all known consoles with a hopeful release of 2012 I'll be on the edge of my Lego seat until more news builds itself up.

My list of other games that should get Lego remixes



No comments:

Post a Comment