Thursday, August 16, 2012

Deadpool game to be written by Daniel Way... by request of Deadpool!


With the announcement of the Deadpool game made by High Moon Studio's i know i wasn't the only one with hype and shit in his pants? From the trailer to the way the game looks i can say this game is going to be a treasure just like X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Not a bad game at all honestly.) Now Deadpool finally gets his chance to shine in a game of his own I'm so damn excited you can't imagine. Daniel Way responsible for writing Deadpool vol 2 is officially hired for the script writing of the game by the merc himself literally check out this quote.

“Deadpool came by the studio one day, said he was taking over, and that if I didn’t hire Marvel writer Daniel Way pronto and make the most amazing Deadpool video game, he’d break both of our arms and beat us to death with them. I have kids, so we’re making the game.”

And as you can see Deadpool gets his way and we all win aren't you happy? I am! With Daniel Way behind the comics and now behind the game i am in for so much fan service and jokes that are going to make me love this game! More news to come and with the game coming out 2013 for Xbox360 and PS3 I'm keeping my eyes and news ready for the major cons this year and possibly next year also.


My Awesome Podcast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment