Well i can finally say that besides my other 4 campaigns being a hell of a ride blog and my other blogs revolving around Resident Evil 6 and now i bring you news I've been waiting to bring you all and it's finally been confirmed ADA WONG IS PLAYABLE. Just as i always thought and wanted once you beat the campaign for Jake, Chris, and Leon you get to play through Ada and her campaign and see what the hell she was and what kind of trouble my baby Ada is causing... i love her so what! I cant wait to see her perspective on things and how she aided or will stop the outbreaks.
So we all know that Ada does and always works solo so she will have no co-op partner but with the weapons she has you wont need the extra person you'll have all the firepower you need and Ada's skills to back up not having a partner, basically if your joined by other characters you'll be playing and interacting with you might get the co-op chance their but don't count on it too much.
Let's get focused on the new game play mode Agent Hunt Mode, your playing through this new online mode as the J'avo or the inhabitants of the C-Virus having their unique movements, attacks,weapons and even their transformations using that to your advantage to take out your human opponents..... still confused don't worry I'm here to explain everything so it gets that much better:
So how does Agent Hunt Mode work?
• Complete the main campaigns
for either Leon, Chris or Jake to
then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns
• When creating an RE6 game play session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt
• When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from
around the world want to allow hunters into their game
• The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session
Please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions
• The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players
in co‐op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter
dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area.
• If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results
screen where they can join another session if they wish.
• If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing
a standard game session with CPU enemies.
• If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI