As if The Avengers didn't bring in enough money and hype for us all over Disney and Marvel are not satisfied with the #3 spot in the box office held by James Cameron Avatar and Titanic... So what do you do in response to something like that? Release a directors cut of the avengers with 35 minutes of additional footage!! I think my heart just stopped and my Phoenix Force is tingling. Well a little birdie said Marvel is considering releasing this Directors Cut by the end of the summer... but what could they add that would really bring in the bucks to get them the desired #1 spot?
- An extension on the Hulk vs. Thor fight
- Hulk picks up Thor's hammer
- More segway into the sequel villain
- Member spotlight including possibly Wolverine
- A Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) Cameo
- Fantastic Four/ Baxter Building appearance
All these and more should be things to consider if you really want to see the #1 movie spot and of course i have no problem seeing the movie again (Saw it twice already) Joss Whedon is against Directors Cuts i heard so we'll just have to wait and see what goes on with that, but i would love to see if what they cut out is just as awesome as what they left in.