Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ono does what he does best… troll and raises expectations.


So Capcom’s very own blanka toy trolling master is up to his old tricks and begins raising questions about the missing character slots on Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition. Knowing that Yang and Yun were the first to get themselves confirmed for the new game only made the anticipation for the remaining four characters excruciating for me, then Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma got confirmed as full characters. I wasn’t the only one thinking why were they taking two buffed up shoto’s full characters? But none the less those two character slots but have some light after all.

????


When asked if they were any remaining characters in the Console versions of arcade edition:

Yoshinori Ono:  Thinking about it, [you’re] right! Hehehe. ;D

All I can see is the troll face right now, darn that mysterious way of saying something and nothing at the same time. Ono might have to speak up soon with E3 coming to us next week only a couple more days…. Must not get hopes up.

Who would you like to see return as the final SSF4:AE characters? I must say personally myself I need to see Elena and Karin make some comebacks here is my top 5 list of characters with Elena as my first choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment