Friday, May 27, 2011

Time to take the S to the future and beyond.








That’s right comic readers after beating around the idea of a Superman Beyond since being teased in the Batman beyond Animated Series, Countdown: Arena and the Superman/Batman Annual #4. The impossible has happened Superman is aging and his powers are dwindling every day. Anyone else thinking there’s always yellow sun to go to even in the future? Or better yet a way for you to put the yellow sun in a booth or something? I mean this is beyond and the future Superman you mean to have me believe that I’m going to read a comic that says your getting weaker as you age, when all you need to do is feel the rays of the sun?



I know I have a lot of questions but I won’t have to wait long since Superman Beyond #0 is set to release in August with writing by Tom Defalco and art by Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema.




Superman beyond comes out of a “retirement” when his greatest threats put the future in turmoil! Dear god Lex Luthor Beyond, Metallo Beyond, or worse a Darksied Beyond with a Doomsday beyond pet. I don’t know what the future for villains has in store but I hope they don’t do what I did and add beyond to their names.



With Terry teaming up with the Man Of Steel is intriguing to me (even though I have my own personal nerd issues with Terry.) with Superman Beyond coming into the light what does the league have in store for other beyond versions? Flash beyond, wonder woman beyond, green lantern beyond all have nice rings to it but we’ll start with how superman beyond treats us this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment