Before I begin it's a very special article number for me this is my 500th article!! A milestone thanks to the fans/ readers we at Dark Phoenix Inc. have and were grateful to all of you that read and support us, you guys are the best fans and friends ever! Continue to read and share and thanks again!
The Dark Phoenix Inc. ship has sailed forth and brought back the Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag information we know you want and the topic on everyone's mind during this game so without further ado I bring you my Game of the Year contender information.
- Game will be set in over 50 locations (Rumored, could be more possibly) ranging from jungles, smuggler hideouts, underwater caves and pirate camps.
- Our exploration is getting bigger so much bigger that the development team literally WANTS US to get lost in the massive world they're creating... challenge accepted.
- Instead of feeling separated in terms of being a land game and a sea game the team wants this game to feel at one with a "Caribbean game" feel having both elements perfectly flowing in sync.
- Our dream pirate ship multiplayer has been denied for now, so sadly we can't have our pirate ships battle it out over Xbox Live and PSN.
- You can harpoon sharks and whales as an unknown upgrade, not to sure if you get a reward for this or the kind of upgrade but if harpooning isn't as easy as Resident Evil 4 then you may have to up the reward for this pirate assassin.
- Assassin’s Creed IV will launch at the end of October on the PC, Wii U, PS3, and Xbox 360, followed at a later date on the Xbox One and PS4.