Thursday, May 9, 2013

Guardians of the Galaxy getting a visit from the Nova Corps?!


Guardians of the Galaxy might just prove the universe is big enough for more than one galaxy defending team, in the latest for Marvel's space movie Guardians of the Galaxy the Nova Corps could be making an appearance which honestly scares me and excites me at the same time.

With Thanos coming I'll always say this and stay on the subject of us as earth needing all the help we can help and if that means we pull out all the stops to save our galaxy then bring on the Nova Corp! Although I'm pretty sure that myself and other fans are hoping the man under the helmet is Richard Ryder! His banter with Star-Lord would be a priceless experience and no movie goer should be robbed of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment