Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Matthew Vaughn not directing X-men First Class 2... to the director Mobile!


Well sad news i have to bring now.. check the title I'm moving on from that, guess who wants to come back to direct in his place? Bryan Singer who helped produce First Class and directed the first two X-Men movies is at the top of the list to replace the seat and direct the sequel. So he directs two good movies and gives the back seat to the prequel now you might do the sequel during Days of Future Past? I'm just as confused as i made you. To make up for it I'll tell you a funny fact due to contract whether they get a new director or not James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender,and Jennifer Lawrence have to come back. As long as Brent Ratner NEVER touches X-Men again i know I'm good with Singer possibly coming back.


My Awesome Podcast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment