For those of you playing DC Universe Online and loving the game do i have good news for you.. Dont worry i have more good news so dont worry i've got everyone covered. New DLC for DCUO is going to have us all jumping out of our seats because as you can tell its about the Joker and.... MARK HAMMILL IS COMING BACK TO VOICE THE CHARACTER!!! Great news indeed, i knew he couldnt resist playing the clown prince of crime once again and now we have it and i couldn't be happier for that news. Also Arleen Sorkin who voiced Harley Quinn for the Batman: Animated Series and Batman Arkham Asylum returns for the DCUO DLC also (Wonder where she was for Batman Arkham City?) Adam Baldwin returns from Superman/Doomsday and DCUO to voice Superman.
If the superior voice cast didnt sell you let's break down the new gameplay features that will surely have you playing more and ignoring that sunlight and your friends.
The Last Laugh will include an all-new weapon, hours of multiplayer gameplay in the Safe Houses and Headquarters, and new Legends PvP characters:
- The Shield – Players can unleash this vicious new weapon to bash their opponents, or hurl it to take them down from a distance.
- Safe House Battles – No one is safe now that heroes and villains can invade each other’s Safe Houses in these four on four battles.
- Graviton Technology Recovery – Players will be tasked with unscrambling teleporter codes that The Joker has mixed into fragments. Located at the Watchtower or Hall of Doom, players must retrieve eight code fragments to successfully rebuild useable teleporter codes.
- The Rescue – Heroes must rescue hostages, while Villains will be freeing arrested criminals from opposing Safe Houses.
- Bomb Disposal – Thanks to The Joker, the encryption on the Email terminals has changed and can only be bypassed by the robot he provided. Players must gain control of the robot and either upload the data to their HQ or add new encryption to keep their enemies and The Joker away from it.
- Headquarter Battles – In this two-part crusade, 16 players – eight heroes and eight villains – will face off for the ultimate player reward. At the request of Superman, heroes must take over the Hall of Doom, while villains, egged on by The Joker, will breach the Watchtower in order to create chaos.
- Legends Characters – Combat illuminates with the introduction of the first light-powered Legends for multiplayer combat. Players will soon have access to Kilowog, a Green Lantern, and Amon Sur, a member of the Sinestro Corps.
The DLC will be free no matter what service you pick and the rescue in my opinion is the releast superhero mode to date!! We can now free our friends who were captured gives that full experience of being a hero or a villain.
My Awesome Podcast!!