Monday, February 6, 2012

My Cast Monday: The Joker


Just when you thought i was done i'm finishing the Batman of My Cast Monday with none other than The Joker i wasnt going to do this because of Heath Ledger and his mind blowing portrayal of the Clown Prince of Crime but as friends and my responsibility as a casting director have told me otherwise i give you my choices for Joker.
Alan Tudyk:

I know Alan has the range as a funny villain from watching Dollhouse, his own presence was crazy and funny at the same time if given the chance i know he could go deeper and darker and give us a great Joker performance.

Crispin Glover: 

Not only does he fit that crazy look and aura he's got an acting range that none of our minds could come back from, which is why i think he would be a really great and wacky Joker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment