Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Zack Snyder Talks Superman vs Batman


Snyder spoke out on which conflict we'll be seeing in the Man of Steel Sequel:

You're trying to hit on Lois Lane and she's my girl
I'm Batman and i run this metropolis 
I'm Superman and your a human whose methods are foreign to me
A game of cape tag 
Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor Fu*king lives up!

Aside from my personal theories here is Snyder had to say:

"The fun of the idea is to be able to play with that relationship," said Snyder. "Whether they fight and become friends, or whether they're friends and they fight. … Of course, some physical conflicts [will be involved]."

But what of Superman's green rock Kryptonite? With both Lex and Batman in this movie it's got to be on the mentioning block now because I doubt Bats is going to have back up like Dr. Fate or Zatanna to hurt him and we know Lex has connections but i don't feel Jesse or Skyler has magic on there side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment