Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kevin Smith promises Batfleck Suit will blow us away


Kevin Smith who has a lot to offer to the nerd community has done it again and has seen the Batsuit for Ben Affleck in the Man of Steel sequel and Kevin had this to say:

“I saw the Batman costume. … More than that, I saw a picture of [Ben Affleck] in the costume. … Now, I don’t want to give anything away ‘cause that is up to them and stuff … but I am going to say this, I instantly bear-hugged [Snyder]. You have not seen this costume in a movie on film before. And for a comic-book fan, it was mind-bending. I was like, ‘Get the f#@k out of here. Only you have enough power to pull this off, man.’ Because everyone always like does this f#@king Matrixy kind of X-Men black armor thing. … There wasn’t a single nipple on this f#@king suit, man. It was fantastic. I’m telling you, as a geek I was just like… It blew my mind. … I think everyone is just gonna be like, ‘holy s#!t!’ It’s its own thing, man. It’s like we haven’t been down this path at all.”

Well damn this makes me want to see what their planning now! I've always had faith in this project but waiting sucks! Can't wait to reveal the costume and have us be hyped together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment