Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Guess who else is coming to play for Amazing Spider-Man 2!?


Remember when i told you about Mary Jane is coming to Amazing Spider-Man 2 well now I've got another surprise casting for you... Harry Osborn is making his appearance in Amazing Spider-Man 2! Dane DeHaan is up for the role but nothing has been confirmed yet, I'd say its a good fit though since he was in Chronicle playing a power hungry maniac. This time around they want harry to be darker and edgier than before with the Raimi trilogy and James Franco (i love James as Harry btw) a quote about the new Harry "The college-aged kid who befriends Peter Parker but ultimately becomes Spider-Man’s deadliest enemy," Oooo the plot thickens! Can't wait to see who will play the role of Harry Osborne and I'm still on my petition worthy Willem Dafoe needs to be his father aka Green Goblin!


My Awesome Podcast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment