Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Persona 4 Arena Character Analysis: Chie Satonaka



Bio:
Chie Satonaka
--------------------------------------------------
A 3rd-year Yasogami High student who was on the Investigation Team. She loves steak, Kung Fu, and justice. Use her Persona, Tomoe, to get in close and KO the opponent with deadly kicks!

Color Sets:










Video Spotlight:
Screenshots:
What MrDarkPhoenix thinks: I don't want her to kick the sh!t out of me that's what! So when the game comes out I've got to avoid someone deadly using her to the fullest. I'm getting Makoto vibes from her she gets in close and bashes you till your health depletes with a set of moves including counters and a power up super she's going to be the kick master whose going to be at the top of the charts in tournaments.
Don’t forget to check out:
My Awesome Podcast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment