Friday, August 26, 2011

Bioware Talks Dragon Age 3!



Wondering if the rumors are true? Wondering if it’s getting done or not? Wondering why I’m asking you these questions? Even though Dragon Age 2 received mixed reviews I personally loved the experience to death, the game play, story, and graphics hooked me in and I didn’t want to let go at all. So with that being said Dr. Ray Muzyka has this to say: "One of the core values of Bioware is that we take feedback really seriously, and we know that the core fans who were expecting more Dragon Age Origins – we have to respond to that – we're not willing to ignore that, we're going to take that head on."




Dragon Age 3 is stated to have a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice to its new mix and I must say I am intrigued to see how they’re going to take fan requests into making Dragon Age 3 better for us. I think Dragon Age 3 should keep the fighting system from the previous installment as I thought that it was the best feature of the game, fighting and killing things in Dragon Age 2 was the best time I’ve had with a game I spent so much time into and I would love to have that feeling again in the sequel.






To keep things fresh Dragon Age 3 won’t be much like origins, I think they’re going more of an action route with the franchise due to Dragon Age 2 being so popular with the battle system. The core story system that made the Dragon Age series what it is probably going to stay though. With the developers listing to fans and a focused team that has done great up until this point I’m not worried at all at Bioware there doing great work and hopefully we can be treated to some new races of some kind, perhaps a warlock class that can summon demons to assist him or her throughout the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment